HP 15-dw1205nia Intel® Celeron®
- Intel Celeron N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores)
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 MHz RAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
- Windows 10
HP Spectre x360 14-ea0023na
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Processor family: 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7
- Memory: 8 GB LPDDR4x-3733 MHz RAM
- Internal Storage: 2 TB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC M.2 SSD
- Display: 34.3 cm (13.5")
- Graphics: Integrated
- Graphics: (integrated) Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics
- Ports: 2 Thunderbolt™ 4 with USB4™ Type-C®
Lenovo Ideapad 3
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor Family: Intel Pentium Gold
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
HP Slim S01-pD0002nh Intel® Pentium® Gold
- G5400 (3.7 GHz base frequency, 4 MB L3 cache, 2 cores)
- Intel® UHD Graphics 610
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD
- HP wired black mouse and wired black keyboard
- Windows 10 Home 64
- Apple MacBook Air 13
- Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU, 8‑core GPU, and 16‑core Neural Engine
- 8GB unified memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- Retina display with True Tone
- Backlit Magic Keyboard - US English
- Touch ID
- Force Touch trackpad
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports
HP ProBook 450
- Operating system: Windows 11 Home
- Processor family 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Processor Intel® Core™ i7
- Memory 8 GB DDR4
- Internal Storage 512 GB
More for less
The Lenovo Ideapad 3 is priced as an everyday-use laptop—but engineered as something much more. 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processing—as well as powerful memory and storage options—means this PC delivers beyond expectations. Bonus: The numeric keypad will speed up your productivity, whether you’re working on the family budget or preparing a spreadsheet.
Great for entertainment
Lenovo Ideapad 3 Narrow bezels on two sides make the most of the 15.6" IdeaPad 3’s up-to-FHD display—and give the laptop itself a clean, contemporary look. Dual speakers with Dolby Audio™ optimize sound so you’ll love what you hear as well as what you see.
Privacy at your fingertips
The Lenovo Ideapad 3 laptop is packed with advanced technology, but sometimes the straightforward approach works best. That’s why we designed the webcam with a physical shutter. When you’re done with your video chat, simply close the shutter—and make your webcam hacker-proof.
APPLE MACBOOK AIR 13" WITH RETINA DISPLAY 8GB - 512GB SSD GOLD
The 13.3" Retina Display has a 2560 x 1600 resolution at 227 ppi as well as 500 nits of brightness. It also supports the P3 wide color gamut which allows for more vibrant colors. This ensures true-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details, which are essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing. With True Tone technology, the white balance automatically adjusts to match the color temperature of the light around you for a more natural viewing experience.
Connect to the internet via Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and use compatible wireless peripherals and accessories with Bluetooth 5.0. The two Thunderbolt 3 ports provide USB4 support and can even connect to the Apple Pro Display XDR in full 6K resolution. Apple also included studio-quality mics for clear recordings and calls. There is also Apple's latest camera ISP in the M1 chip, which enables sharper images and more details in shadows and highlights in video calls. Keep your MacBook Pro secure with Secure Enclave in M1 as well as Touch ID. The Touch Bar allows for shortcuts, the backlit Magic Keyboard provides a comfortable typing experience, and the Force Touch trackpad allows for precise cursor control, pressure-sensing capabilities, and Multi-Touch gestures.
Packed with 16 billion transistors, the Apple M1 integrates the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, I/O, and more into a single system on a chip (SoC). Built with 5nm process technology, the Apple M1 delivers the performance you need without sacrificing power efficiency. The Apple M1 features four high-performance cores, each designed to run a single task, which allows for multithreaded workloads. There are also four efficiency cores to handle lighter workloads, using only a tenth of the power while still delivering fast performance. This means the Apple M1 performs up to 3.5 times faster than the previous generation while still delivering battery life of up to 17 hours of wireless web browsing and up to 20 hours of video playback.
The MacBook Pro features a 13.3" Retina Display with 500 nits of brightness. The Retina Display features a 2560 x 1600 resolution and 227 pixels per inch. It also supports the P3 wide color gamut, which features 25% more colors than the commonly used sRGB gamut, for even more vibrant greens and reds. The display is calibrated at the factory for accurate gamma, white point, and primary colors.
With True Tone technology, the display and Touch Bar deliver a more natural viewing experience for design and editing workflows, as well as everyday tasks like browsing the web and writing email.
A Touch ID sensor has been integrated into the power button, so you can quickly log into your account, even when another user is logged in. You can also use it with Apple Pay to securely purchase things over the web.
The Magic Keyboard on this MacBook Pro features a scissor mechanism that delivers 1mm of key travel. There's also a physical Esc key and an inverted "T" arrangement for the arrow keys. Combined with the Touch Bar and Touch ID, the Magic Keyboard provides a comfortable, accurate typing experience.
When compared to the previous generation, the M1-powered MacBook Pro can:
- Build code in Xcode up to 2.8x faster
- Render a complex 3D title in Final Cut Pro up to 5.9x faster
- Fluidly design intricate game scenes in Unity Editor up to 3.5x faster
- Perform ML tasks in Create ML up to 11x faster
- Separate out beats, instrumentals, and vocal tracks from a recording in real-time in djay Pro AI, thanks to the Neural Engine
- Playback full-quality, 8K ProRes video in DaVinci Resolve without dropping a single frame
- Compile four times as much code on a single charge, thanks to the performance per watt of the M1 chip
- Future updates are coming to Adobe apps
Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also supports USB4, allowing you to connect to more peripherals, including the Apple Pro Display XDR in full 6K resolution.