- Up to 300Mb / s transfer rate for smooth transmission of sensitive data (eg HD video)
- The use of three antennas significantly increases the strength and stability of the wireless link
- The WPS button allows you to easily set up an encrypted connection
- Bandwidth control over IP addresses allows administrators to set traffic limits for individual computers
- IPv6 compatible
- The TP-LINK Tether application allows for quick configuration and easy management of the router on the mobile device
- The TP-Link TL-WA855RE Wi-Fi Range Extender Boosts your existing Wi-Fi coverage to deliver fast and reliable wired and wireless connectivity
- External antennas for faster and more reliable Wi-Fi
- Supports AP mode which creates a new Wi-Fi access point
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the range extender button
- Set the power schedule for the range extender for power-saving
- Tether App allows easy access and management with your mobile devices remotely
- Works with any Wi-Fi router
- interface: USB 2.0
- Buttons: Button QSS
- Antenna Type: Built
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Dimensions: 86 x 26 x 12mm
TP-Link 4G LTE
- 2000mAh battery for 8 hours of usage.
- Easy management with the tpMiFi App.
- Share with friends internet access for up to 10 devices simultaneously.
- Supports the latest generation 4G FDD/TDD-LTE.
- Boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- The Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
TP-Link TL MR3420
- The router gives you 4G speeds and is backward compatible with 3G modems.
- The router operates at a frequency of 2.4GHz.Compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/EVDO USB modems tested in the field.
- 3G/4G and WAN connection Backup guarantees an "Always-online" Internet connection.
- Local wireless HD video sharing, with speeds up to 300Mbps.
|The TP-Link TL-WR845ND 300Mbps Wireless N Router provides your devices with fast and stable wireless connections. Connection speeds up to 300Mbps are ideal for applications such as file downloading, video calls, or streaming. It also provides a wide signal range antenna, covering the whole house with a small or medium surface.
Your devices have quick and reliable wireless connections thanks to the TL-WR845N. Applications like file downloading, video calls, and streaming are best suited for connections with speeds of up to 300 Mbps. Antennas with 5dBi gain offer a broad signal range and can cover the entire house with a small or medium surface area. signal fading and shaky connections are the result!
Elegant finishing touches and aesthetically pleasant texture have been added to the device. The router has evolved into more than just a useful and attractive addition to your house.
The guest function enables guests to easily and securely access the wireless network.
Parental Control gives parents or network administrators the ability to manage who has access to what on the network. The URLs you want to block will not be accessible if you simply set the black and white list. The TL-WR845N can be set up to meet your needs in a matter of minutes. This is because the Tether program is simple to use and has an intuitive UI. The quickest way to use your smartphone to access and manage it is through this application.
Important characteristics are:
Sensitive data can be transmitted smoothly at a transfer rate of up to 300Mb/s (eg HD video)
Utilizing three antennas greatly improves the wireless link's strength and stability.
You may easily set up an encrypted connection using the WPS button.
Administrators can manage bandwidth via IP addresses to impose traffic limits for specific computers.
compatible with IPv6
The TP-LINK Tether application makes it simple to operate and quickly configure the router on a mobile device.
|The two exterior antennas with MIMO technology help distinguish the TP-Link TL-WA855RE Wi-Fi Range Extender from the competition.
Despite its small size, the TP-Link TL-WA855RE Wi-Fi Range Extender may be difficult to overlook due to the very remarkable manner it projects Wi-Fi connection into regions of your home that your normal router simply cannot reach. The TL-WA855RE delivers wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, ensuring that all of your favorite gadgets operate as quickly as possible.
The TL-WA855RE functions as a repeater, extending your router's network coverage to the primary "dead zones."
300 Mb/s Maximum 2.4 GHz Frequency
External Antennas, two
1 LAN ports at 10/100 Mb/s
Encryption for WPA and WPA2 security
Features of 64/128/152-bit WEP
With the TP-Link TL-WA855RE Wireless-N300 Range Extender, you may expand your current Wi-coverage. Fi's This little Wi-Fi range extender uses the 2.4 GHz frequency and has a 300 Mbps maximum throughput.
Its one 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port and two external antennas increase your wireless range and provide quick and dependable wired access.
Once connected, you can quickly and easily increase your coverage with a button press. Additionally, you can program the power saving mode to operate at slow times or periods of high traffic. Any Wi-Fi router may be used with this network extender, and it can be connected to the Tether App, which can be downloaded on smartphones, for simple remote access and management.
Easy setup. After pressing the range extender's button, click the WPS button on your router.
Your connection status is indicated by LED indicators. Orange means it's too far from the router, while green denotes a strong connection.
|The Wireless N USB Adapter TP-Link TL-WN821N connects a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and provides access to a high-speed Internet connection.
They comply with IEEE 802.11n and give wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, which is useful for online gaming or HD video streaming.
It demonstrates more exceptional abilities of reducing data loss over long distances and through barriers in a tiny office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building, with MIMO (multiple input, multiple output antennas) technology.
Above all, you can simply pick up the wireless network during a long-distance connection, which legacy 11g products may not be able to do!
Physical rates for maximum wireless transmission are determined from IEEE Standard 802.11 requirements. Specifications for range and coverage are based on test results under typical usage scenarios. Actual wireless transmission rates and coverage are not guaranteed and may differ due to: 1) environmental factors, such as building materials and physical obstructions; 2) network conditions, such as local interference, traffic volume and density, product location, network complexity, and overhead; and 3) client limitations, such as rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
Regarding this item
- Excellent N speed at 300 Mbps Wi-Fi provides the greatest experience for HD video streaming or Internet calls.
- MIMO —— MIMO technology that offers higher performance and stability, greater wireless coverage, and stronger signal penetration strength
- With the press of a single WPS button, wireless security encryption is made simple.
- In the odd event that a problem with a product's quality arises, we may ask you to contact the brand's customer service team to find a solution. To handle replacement requests, we will need brand proof of issue.
|This gadget is compatible with a wide range of wireless devices. The TP-Link 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi M7200 can effortlessly share a 4G/3G connection with up to 10 wireless devices at the same time, such as tablets, laptops, and cell phones. In most countries and areas, the TP-Link 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi M7200 supports the newest generation 4G FDD/TDD-LTE networks, allowing for comfortable carry-on Wi-Fi. Regardless of where life takes you, you can now experience lag-free HD video, quick file downloads, and steady video conversations. The M7200 can give up to 8 hours of wireless connectivity because to its robust 2000mAh battery, making it the ideal companion for travel, business excursions, outdoor activities, and more.
|Install the TP-Link RE200 Wifi Range Extender between your wireless router and your wireless devices to improve WiFi coverage and eliminate WiFi dead zones. Enjoy a wireless network that is consistent across your house or office. The two bands WiFi up to 750Mbps not only extends your range to 2,000 square feet (185 square meters), but also makes the most of your high ISP connection – great for HD video streaming, online gaming, and other bandwidth-intensive jobs.
The wireless AC technology in the TP-Link RE200 creates better WiFi connections across your home. Work with any conventional router or access point, making it simple to give many devices with wide, non-dropping Dual Band WiFi.
|This TP-Link TL MR3420 Wireless N Router allows you to share a wired or wireless 3G / 4G mobile broadband connection. Simply connect a 3G / 4G USB modem to the router and a Wi-Fi hotspot is immediately established, allowing multiple devices to access the Internet. The router gives you 4G speeds and is compatible with 3G modems.
The TP-Link TL MR3420 Wireless N Route also offers a WAN internet connection via Ethernet cable. With this cost-effective all-in-one router, you may switch between wired WAN and wireless 3/4G connections as needed.