TP-Link TL-WN725N USB
- Sleek miniature design so small that once plugged in, can be left in a Laptop’s USB port
- Speedy wireless transmission at up to 150Mbps is ideal for video streaming or internet calls
- Allows any PC to wirelessly connect to the internet
- Single-band (2.4 GHz)
- USB 2.0
TP-Link 4G LTE
- 2000mAh battery for 8 hours of usage.
- Easy management with the tpMiFi App.
- Share with friends internet access for up to 10 devices simultaneously.
- Supports the latest generation 4G FDD/TDD-LTE.
- The TP-Link TL-WA855RE Wi-Fi Range Extender Boosts your existing Wi-Fi coverage to deliver fast and reliable wired and wireless connectivity
- External antennas for faster and more reliable Wi-Fi
- Supports AP mode which creates a new Wi-Fi access point
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the range extender button
- Set the power schedule for the range extender for power-saving
- Tether App allows easy access and management with your mobile devices remotely
- Works with any Wi-Fi router
- Plastic case, desktop, or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
TP-Link TL MR3420
- The router gives you 4G speeds and is backward compatible with 3G modems.
- The router operates at a frequency of 2.4GHz.Compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/EVDO USB modems tested in the field.
- 3G/4G and WAN connection Backup guarantees an "Always-online" Internet connection.
- Local wireless HD video sharing, with speeds up to 300Mbps.
- Boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- The Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
|Content||TP-Link TL-WN725N USB Network Card, used for Computer Networking USB Wi-fi Antenna.
Physical rates for maximum wireless signals are derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 requirements. Actual wireless data throughput and coverage cannot be guaranteed and may differ due to the following factors: 1) the environment, which includes building materials, physical objects, and obstacles; 2) network conditions, which include local interference, traffic volume and density, product location, network complexity, and network overhead; and 3) AP limitations, which include rated performance, location, connection quality, and AP condition.
*After an OS upgrade, you might need to update the adapter's drivers to ensure compatibility. At tp-link.com/en/download-center, you may discover our most recent drivers.
You may provide your laptop wireless internet access so you can browse the internet without limitations by using the TP-LINK TL-WN725N USB Wireless Adapter - N150, Single-band.
The TP-LINK USB Wireless Adapter has an incredibly small design and attaches to your laptop quickly. Because of its small size, you can leave it in even when you're on the go.
Simply put the adapter into a free USB port, launch the installation CD, and you're ready to stream videos, make internet calls, and connect to the internet.
Users can attach the nano adapter to any USB port and leave it there thanks to its small size and stylish appearance. When moving a connected laptop from point A to point B with the tiny adapter flat against the USB port, there is no need to be concerned about blocking nearby USB interfaces or that the adapter may fall out.||This gadget is compatible with a wide range of wireless devices. The TP-Link 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi M7200 can effortlessly share a 4G/3G connection with up to 10 wireless devices at the same time, such as tablets, laptops, and cell phones. In most countries and areas, the TP-Link 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi M7200 supports the newest generation 4G FDD/TDD-LTE networks, allowing for comfortable carry-on Wi-Fi. Regardless of where life takes you, you can now experience lag-free HD video, quick file downloads, and steady video conversations. The M7200 can give up to 8 hours of wireless connectivity because to its robust 2000mAh battery, making it the ideal companion for travel, business excursions, outdoor activities, and more.
||The two exterior antennas with MIMO technology help distinguish the TP-Link TL-WA855RE Wi-Fi Range Extender from the competition.
Despite its small size, the TP-Link TL-WA855RE Wi-Fi Range Extender may be difficult to overlook due to the very remarkable manner it projects Wi-Fi connection into regions of your home that your normal router simply cannot reach. The TL-WA855RE delivers wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, ensuring that all of your favorite gadgets operate as quickly as possible.
The TL-WA855RE functions as a repeater, extending your router's network coverage to the primary "dead zones."
300 Mb/s Maximum 2.4 GHz Frequency
External Antennas, two
1 LAN ports at 10/100 Mb/s
Encryption for WPA and WPA2 security
Features of 64/128/152-bit WEP
With the TP-Link TL-WA855RE Wireless-N300 Range Extender, you may expand your current Wi-coverage. Fi's This little Wi-Fi range extender uses the 2.4 GHz frequency and has a 300 Mbps maximum throughput.
Its one 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port and two external antennas increase your wireless range and provide quick and dependable wired access.
Once connected, you can quickly and easily increase your coverage with a button press. Additionally, you can program the power saving mode to operate at slow times or periods of high traffic. Any Wi-Fi router may be used with this network extender, and it can be connected to the Tether App, which can be downloaded on smartphones, for simple remote access and management.
Easy setup. After pressing the range extender's button, click the WPS button on your router.
Your connection status is indicated by LED indicators. Orange means it's too far from the router, while green denotes a strong connection.||The 16-Port Fast desktop Switch TP-Link TL-SF1016D Desktop
Switch is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding workgroup
and departmental connectivity requirements. designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users.
A reliable, easy-to-use switch without the complexity of management,
the TL-SF1016 provides 16 10/100Mbps ports. The TL-SF1016 combines ease of use with
unsurpassed performance resulting in an exceptional
value for any cost-conscious network administrator
who wants the best possible solution at the best possible price.
All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type,
simply plug and play. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology,
the TL-SF1016D can save on power consumption, and most of the packaging material can be recycled,
making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network. TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports.
All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or dedicated uplink ports. ||This TP-Link TL MR3420 Wireless N Router allows you to share a wired or wireless 3G / 4G mobile broadband connection. Simply connect a 3G / 4G USB modem to the router and a Wi-Fi hotspot is immediately established, allowing multiple devices to access the Internet. The router gives you 4G speeds and is compatible with 3G modems.
The TP-Link TL MR3420 Wireless N Route also offers a WAN internet connection via Ethernet cable. With this cost-effective all-in-one router, you may switch between wired WAN and wireless 3/4G connections as needed.||Install the TP-Link RE200 Wifi Range Extender between your wireless router and your wireless devices to improve WiFi coverage and eliminate WiFi dead zones. Enjoy a wireless network that is consistent across your house or office. The two bands WiFi up to 750Mbps not only extends your range to 2,000 square feet (185 square meters), but also makes the most of your high ISP connection – great for HD video streaming, online gaming, and other bandwidth-intensive jobs.
The wireless AC technology in the TP-Link RE200 creates better WiFi connections across your home. Work with any conventional router or access point, making it simple to give many devices with wide, non-dropping Dual Band WiFi.|