TP-link USB 2.0 A/B printer cable
It perfectly connects your printers, scanners such as Canon, Dell, Xerox, Samsung, HP, Lexmark, Epson, and other devices with Type-B ports to a laptop, computer, or other USB-enabled devices.
The meter USB A-to-B cable features one USB ´A´ male connector and one USB ´B´ male connector, providing a high-quality connection to USB 2.0 peripherals such as USB printers, scanners, or external USB hard drives.
- USB 2.0 printer cable is ideal for connecting your scanner, printer, server, camera and other usb b devices to a laptop, computer (Mac/PC) or other USB-enabled device
- HIGH SPEED TRANSFER: Up to 480 Mbps transfers data speed for USB 2.0 devices, the TP-Link USB 2.0 A/B printer cable is backwards compliant with full-speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) and low-speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps).
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Corrosion-resistant connectors and foil/braid shielding make the printer scanner cable cords more long-term performance (without noise or signal loss).
- The TP-Link USB 2.0 A/B is compatible with common devices with USB type B connector like Arduino, Blue, Brother, Canon, CyberPower, Dell, Epson, Fujitsu, HP, IOGEAR, Lexmark, M-Audio, and Samsung.
- WHAT YOU GET: A USB 2.0 Printer Cable,IMPORTANT NOTE: This product has USB 2.0 TYPE B INTERFACE, NOT USB 3.0 Type B.